Welcome to Wolfmet Tungsten Alloys
At M&I Materials, we are specialists in Wolfmet Tungsten Alloys and have been making them to the highest standards for many years.
This means you can be certain we understand them inside-out!
Wolfmet is a range of composite materials containing tungsten particles in an alloy binder. By weight, our Wolfmet grades are 90-97% tungsten and therefore benefit from the unique density and radiation shielding capabilities of tungsten.
We supply Wolfmet in two ranges - magnetic (HE range) and non-magnetic (HA
New from Wolfmet
Wolfmet now offers Selective Laser Melting (SLM)
We now have the ability to deliver more accurate and effective tungsten collimators
Click here for more details
Our experience and expertise help us to provide quality components and we also understand how important it is to deliver excellent service. When you buy Wolfmet from M&I Materials you can be certain of the following:
- It is manufactured in the UK and we only use non-conflict sources
- Our processes are ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and, for aerospace applications, AS9100 accredited
- Support from experienced engineers who are able to provide guidance on manufacturability or innovative requirements
- Access to a technical team of professionally qualified metallurgists
- Flexibility - we can provide small runs of bespoke items, or large quantities for long production runs